Thursday, January 29, 2009

My Newest Prop

Today I will start this blog. I want my friends and family to be able to keep up with my work and accomplishments....... I dont know that I will post everyday, but I will do my best.

This week I was lucky enough to come across an ad where a lady was giving away an arm chair. I was looking for one to add to my evergrowing props. I called her and she said come pick it up. I was sooo excited! I didnt really care what color, print or even what shape it was in, I just wanted one. I got there to pick and up and man was I LOVE with it!!!! ITS GORGEOUS! When we got home, it was too dark for photos, but the next day Kinley and I made sure to have a photo shoot with my new chair. I think it turned out great in these photos.......

1 comments:

Cassandra said...

Hey Amanda! LOVE your chair. Yes, I'm a part of Freecycle, but lol.. never check it. Guess I need to. Geeze, what a great find!! You blog looks GREAT girl!!! Good for you!! Many blessings!

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs