Friday, February 27, 2009

I am almost DIVORCED!

Oh dear Lord help me......lol!

Yesturday my brother called me asking if Kinley wanted a 5 week old Jack Russel Puppy. My first thought was awwwww how sweet, yes she can have him. But then I remembered that Hazie said if I bring one more animal to our house, he will divorce me.....LOL! For those of you who really know me, I am a sucker for any animal that needs a home. NO MATTER WHAT KIND IT IS....... So I told Clint No. Well his response was, I am on the way and will be there in 15 minutes. Oh Man I said. Get here before Hazie gets home and I can make up a lie that he MIGHT just believe.....hehe!

Well, Clint gets here and Kinley falls in love right away, the puppy licked her face and she said " MOM SHE LOVES ME".......How in the heck could I say NO.


So we kept her. Kinley came in for a bath, I out the puppy which is SUPER tiny in a basket with a sweater and I here Hazie pull up in the yard.......Well As soon as Kinley hears him come in the door, she hollers from the bathroom.........."Daddy Look what Uncle Clint brought me, shes in the basket"........HAHA! I start sweating and imediatley he says if its something we have to feed you better find him a home.


Well, needless to say he has not spoken to me since and Boy is he MAD......LOL!

But Kinley sure is happy so I guess thats all that matters right???



Do any of you have an extra bed for me, Kinley and her new puppy AnnaBelle????

1 comments:

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs