Friday, October 8, 2010

Miss A and Mr. K





This past week, I had to joy of photographing 2 grandchildren of a man I have known and looked up to all my life. Mr. Dick was a friend of my papa when they were ALOT younger.....He knows my entire family and has for Years!!! I remember going into the hardware store he used to work in......I always had to get me a BIG OLE hug from him. Hes still the same Kind, loving and caring man hes always been. He now shares that love and care with these 2 amazing children. I really Enjoyed my time with Miss A and Mr K.....They both have HUGE personalities and are VERY loving! I am super excited about how their images turned out!!!
I am so lucky to be able to meet and hang out with such amazing people!!!!!!

1 comments:

mommy3 said...

Amanda, this is the first time I saw this. It brought tears to my eyes. Your family is very special to my Daddy. Thank you so much for the kind words and beautiful pictures.

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs