Saturday, January 22, 2011

Family Photo

A few weeks before Christmas we tried again for family photos......The first go around didnt work so well. Lane and Hazie were both mad because they had to quit hunting for a few hours. Kinley was being a turd and didnt want to have her pics taken. So needless to say as hard as Lela tried, our pics were not as Great as I had hoped!
So we tried again. This time Hazie and Lane both did better but Kinley......Well just have a look for your self....
The family photo of all 4 of us is an 11x14 hanging on my living room wall. Her head down, hair a mess, pouty face and all....
Hope you enjoy them!










1 comments:

Unknown said...

Amanda, I LOVE your family pics!! Your 11x14 just shows the real side of life..not all pics can be what we call "perfect" but I really LOVE it!!! I bet this is one you will grow to love because it is kind of candid (for Kinely!).

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs