Thursday, February 24, 2011

Miss McKenzie

I look forward to every single session I ever plan. I get ideas in my head, write down themes, make a list of everything I might need to take, and scribble down poses.......I tried for a few weeks to get this session with Miss McKenzie to take place. We had the session scheduled 4 different times I think. The weather was cold, it was wet.....my Kinley was sick, School kept getting in the way, but FINALLY I got to capture the beauty of this Princess....OMG! It has turned out to be everything I had in my plans.......Super Cute Poses....Different locations and Ideas.....Some actions and they all turned out Perfect!!
I am so blessed to be able to capture so many beautiful children. THANK YOU Kaylee and Cody for letting me spend time with her. she is a DOLL!



0 comments:

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs