Monday, February 14, 2011

New Campaign

This morning on Good Morning America, I saw where a lady Photographer used a web site called www.indiegogo.com to raise funds to display her photography at a local show. She created a campaign and invited people to join in her cause. She raised more than enough money to help show her photography to the world. So I decided....I know alot of people. Those people have family and friends and coworkers...So why not give it a try right??
I have no idea if its going to work. I am sure some see it as begging, but I see it as people helping me fulfill my dreams....
I want to utilize an extra room at out house and convert it into a small studio. I dont have the money out of pocket to do this, but with help....I will soon havea studio full of goodies

0 comments:

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs