Thursday, July 12, 2012

Newborn Cuteness

Oh My Gracious Goodness Alive! Yesterday I had the chance to photograph 2 newborns. Man what a long day! The first was Miss Laila 1 week old. A gorgeous little angel with the sweetest brothers and sister. She is one lucky girl to have so many little ones to help watch over her. Second was Mr. Brick. The cutest little man you ever want to see. He has 4 big sisters who will no doubt teach him how to be Love! Neither one of them were easy. They were both awake for what seemed like forever. At 1 week old, newborn eyes cant focus so with them being awake, I just got some candid shots!! Nothing worth really posting here. Anyway, I just wanted to share my FAVS from both sessions. If you are interested in a newborn session please let me know. My session fee is $125.00 for up to 4 hours (cause sometimes it takes that long). I will come to your home so you and your baby are comfy....... Let me know what you think about these cuties!!

0 comments:

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs